20% project— week 4

My topic for this project is rock climbing and this week I had a struggle of what to do in class so i just watched a couple videos and did more quizzes. This time i was acing every quiz that i took i am really starting to know the rock climbing holds and techniques. The video that i watched was about how to get into climbing v3s and 4s since I’m doing a v3 i watched the right video. In the video it explained how to change feet to different spots and there is a technique called smearing and when you smear you put one foot off the hold and push very hard on your foot to stay on the wall. Also at home i used these grip strengtheners, there is a gray one an orange one and a green one. The order of easiest to hardest is gray, green then orange. I normally use the gray because the other ones are really hard. The quizzes iu took were all different and i did great on all of them, i also tried them on different quiz sites such as blooket, gimkit, quizzing and kahoot. I also went to the foot ball camp again. Next week i will be doing most of the same things and also i will be going climbing.