Rad Reading- April

This month I finished “The Maze Runner” By James Dashner. It was a very good book and I would definitely recommend it to people that like action and drama. For a rating I would give it a 9/10 I really liked it. I also watched the movie. The plot takes place in a maze that is very hard to get out of. In the book they try to find a way out and it is filled with many different genres and a lot of times leaves you on crazy cliffhangers. This book is a book that you can read for hours. My favorite character is Chuck and he is my favorite because he is a fat little kid that is funny. His job in the glade is called a slopper and a slopper does the work that no one else wants to, like cleaning the toilets. A quote that Chuck said in the book is “ ‘ think about it. Our memories are wiped. We live inside a place that seems to have no way out, surrounded by bloodthirsty monster-guards. Doesn’t that sound like a prison to you?’ As he said it out loud, it sounded more and more possible.” I liked that quote because I shows just how crazy the maze is. My favorite quote from the novel is “ Be careful, don’t die.” I liked it because it is a dumb uninspiring speech that I don’t why the character said it.