Kam’s Dream Home!

If I could have any house in the worked and any kind I would have a mega mansion with a private beach on a private island, on the island the would be a field or court for every sport, a awesome sitting area with an outside kitchen and a dining table, there would be a enormous pool with many water slides, there would be an outdoor rock climbing area, there would be jet skis on the beach, and there would be an area with lots of hammocks on the beach to chill on, there would also be an area over the water with swings and hanging chairs. Inside the house there would be an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, basketball court, football field, a shooting range with every different gun, a gaming room, an arcade room, along with stairs there would be elevators and slides, and a party room. Also outside there would be a 100,000 square foot off-road area with atv’s, dune buggy’s and more, there would also be a skate park with all kinds of cool scooters, bmx bikes, and skateboards, also there would be a huge dirt bilking track, there would be pump tracks and mountain bike trails, and there would be a race track with all the race cars, and a garage with all of the cars I could think of in it. And that is what my dream home would be!

One thought on “Kam’s Dream Home!”

1. Make sure you proofread. There are lots of places where you have commas and it should be a period. To help you, read it aloud and where you naturally pause, there should probably be a period. 🙂